I want so badly for this blog, Being Betic, to be a thing. But I keep falling short on my commitment to the page. I keep asking myself why. Is it because of the 2 jobs I’m working? Maybe it’s due to being tired? Or it might have to do with the lack of ideas on posts? It would be so much easier if any of the above was my reasoning, but to be honest it more so to do with doing too much at one time and laziness.
I have a notebook with a few blog post, not enough to keep me running forever, but enough to cover a month or so. So I know the root of it all is laziness, and partially my depression. Often times when my depression has the best of me all I want to do is eat, sleep, and watch YouTube. When I am on the up-and-up, I make all of these goals for myself that should keep me going. Currently those goals include running this blog, running a half marathon, being the best betic I can be, being a super wife, working a part-time and full-time job, and becoming a registered diagnostic medical sonographer (RDMS).
All of these goals are a lot to handle at one time, but are not impossible to do. I get to looking at my basket of goals and get overwhelmed and discouraged. This then in turns puts me back into my low points. I have to look at and take things one step at a time. Mark my words:
- I will commit to Being Betic.
- I will not only run this half marathon but I will complete it in less than 3 hours.
- I will Support my husband as best as I can.
- I will work my ass off so that I can complete my career goals.
- I will work to support my family without killing myself.
- I will be the best betic I can be so that I can live a healthy life and reach my ultimate goal of making some mini-mes!
My goal for Being Betic is to post at the very least weekly on my school life, medical life, or fitness.